About Garrison Road
About Garrison Road Public School
GARRISON ROAD SCHOOL HISTORY
Garrison Road is a school rich in history and traditions and has been a corner stone within the Fort Eriecommunity for 130years. Originally established as “S.S. No. 4", the small stone structured, one room school house first opened to student in 1879. Over the years, our school has undergone many transformationswith a total of five additions/renovations. However, always preserving the uniqueness of the original stone structure, which currently is our junior kindergarten classroom.
We are proud of our history and continue to honor and build on the traditions that have always made Garrison Road a wonderful place to be. We currently have an enrollment of close to 400 students, many of them the next generation in their family to attend Garrison Road!
Garrison Road Public School
1110 Garrison Road, Fort Erie, L2A 1N9 P (905) 871-4830